Ref No MD2020
Location Uxbridge, Hillingdon
Love the challenge of solving a complex problem? Want to gain exposure to a range of projects? Work best in an environment where you can take ownership of your own work?
Join our award winning (and chart topping!) development team as we build a growing, new division of CCD Studios.
The role can be remote, or sat within our lovely canal-side studio space near Uxbridge.
If you want to hang out, we’re a relatively sociable team - but if you don’t, that’s fine too. We help each other out, and enjoy a flat structure without any micromanagement or politics.
Our employees enjoy a wide range of perks and benefits, including but not limited to:
- Learning and Development Budget
- Tickets for Conferences and Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Casual Dress Code
- Pension Contribution
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Flexible Hours
- Weekly office Lunch
- Work Social Events (from movie nights in the office, to dinner at the top of the Shard!)
The job itself does exactly what it says on the tin, developing native mobile apps for both iOS and Android. The salary is £35-£40k.
In order to hit the ground running, and due to the nature of our projects there are a few things we’re looking for:
- 2+ years industry experience developing both iOS (Swift preferred) and Android apps
- Experience with a cross platform application development framework (Flutter) would be advantageous but not a requirement
- A degree in computer science would be beneficial (although the CCD Studios team members come from a variety of educational backgrounds so it’s not a prerequisite.)